Saturday 11 April 2020

Dollywaggon Pike from Grisedale

This colourful picture looks towards the snow-speckled mountains at the head of Grisedale in the Lake District. It was taken during the walk described in this blog entry. I love this picture and have printed it so I can display it at home. I don't know what it is about the Lake District but having looked through all my pictures over the last couple of weeks it is the Lake District ones that have appealed to me the most. Scotland gets a fair share, but other areas are poorly represented. A lot of this is due to the amount of time I have spent in the different parts of the British Isles (which reminds me that I really ought to go back to Ireland soon). However there is no denying how much I love the English Lakes and I really enjoy walking there.


No comments: