Wednesday 22 April 2020

Sgurr a' Mhàim from Glen Nevis

This stunning view looks towards the shapely peak of Sgurr a' Mhàim in the Mamores. If that means nothing to you then how about I tell you that the valley is Glen Nevis and the slopes on the right lead all the way up to Ben Nevis. This picture was taken during a walk that is described in this post while on a three day trek from Dalwhinnie railway station, on the edge of the Cairngorms National Park, all the way to Fort William on the west coast. I had good weather for my trek that got better and better while slowly I passed Loch Ossian, pictured two days ago, and down to the head of Loch Treig eventually reaching the top of Glen Nevis. This is a fabulous area that has left a lasting impression on me over the years, so it is good to remember those times with this picture.


No comments: